Villa Ζapphira is built in a fenced plot and offers privacy to customers. Entering the main building, on the left, is a spacious open plan dining area, living room with flat screen TV, fireplace and a fully equipped Kitchen with all amenities, extra dining table, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hobs, fridge and refrigerator, coffee machine and much more. At last wooden stairs lead above the living room to an interior balcony bedroom with two single beds and desktop. On the right and ahead there are a small shower, a spacious bath and three other bedrooms .One bedroom with double bed and two with two single beds. All bedrooms have flat screen TV and wardrobes. The separated studio has small Kitchen, double bed, large wardrobe and comfortable bath.
In the swimming pool area customers can have a relaxing time under the shade of big parasols, on comfortable sunbeds, dine next to the barbecue and enjoy the Greek sun and nature. Kids can play in the garden or swim in the pool under the observation of their parents.

Fully Equipped Kitchen

12 Guests

Swimming Pool






Coffee Machine

Flat Screen TV


Comfortable Bath

Book Now

* 30% deposit on booking non refundable, the rest 70% payable upon arrival.